Head of Income Generation & Business Development
Make a significant impact and be the person who secures the funding to re-open the doors of The Belmont Cinema.
Responsible for achieving the capital fundraising target of £2 million to enable the refurbishment and re-opening of The Belmont Cinema by mid-2024.
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan which ensures effective and efficient income generation for the capital appeal from a wide variety of sources.
- Working with a passionate and dedicated Board of Trustees to prioritise and coordinating projects and their associated fundraising activities.
- Fostering a strong sense of community involvement and acting as a liaison with all stakeholders.
- Encouraging volunteer activity in relation to fundraising and provide professional support with their fundraising events.
- Initiating warm introductions to high net worth and high influence individuals.
- Promoting the aims and the ambitions of Belmont Community Cinema Ltd.
- Nurturing a network of patrons and ambassadors.
- Maintaining relationships with local media outlets and influencers to secure positive coverage and support across all media channels.
You will develop strong links with:
- Friends of The Belmont
- Creative arts trusts and foundations
- Business and community leaders
- Key influencers within the north-east
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Local companies
- Community groups
- Statutory and voluntary agencies.
- Management and delivery of a capital fundraising appeal.
- Management of a portfolio of relationships.
Essential skills, abilities & attributes
- Enthusiastic supporter of independent cinema and The Belmont with the determination to realise our ambition to re-open as a community hub for the visual, cinematic arts in Aberdeen.
- Business development acumen and commercial good judgement.
- Knowledge of local community stakeholders and cultural interests.
- Creative thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to craft compelling narratives that influence at the highest level.
- Personable with excellent collaborative and team skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-connected personal network.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work flexibly when required.
- Able to work independently and to deliver on commitments.
- Good computer skills and Microsoft knowledge.
- Full UK driving licence
The closing date for applications will be Tuesday 7th November at 5pm. Please a send copy of your CV and cover note to Karen Molloy at email@example.com.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team