HES Lead - VR/26360
Join a leading independent oil and gas operator who are currently looking for a HES Lead on an initial 12-month PAYE contract basis. The role is based in Aberdeen, however, there will be a requirement for occasional international travel.
As the HES Lead, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the necessary Management System processes and procedures in alignment with the existing CMS and HSG65.
- Developing and implementing an HES Strategy and Plan across all project phases ensuring relevant internal functional assurance processes are established and met. Ensuring timely completion of all project related HES deliverables.
- Monitoring and reporting HES Statistics, HES performance and assurance programs across all Company and Contractor related activities. Ensuring all incidents are effectively investigated and learnings shared.
- In conjunction with the Project Environmental & Technical Safety functions, ensuring submission of the relevant notifications, authorisations, permits and consents in line with UK Regulatory requirements.
- Supporting contract tender, bid and evaluation across Design and Procurement, Fabrication, Transport and Installation, Hook Up, SURF and Wells Contractors to ensure that all HES requirements are identified and achieved.
- Ensuring appropriate KPI’s and audit frequency are established across contractor activities.
- Developing and delivering relevant onboarding process for project team members, communicating HES issues and information to project team members and main contractors.
- Supporting the development of the necessary programs and procedures in preparation for handover form Project to Operations.
- Providing appropriate support to Regulatory and Stakeholder processes.
- Developing and implementing Site Safety Plans, Emergency Response Plans, and provide input to relevant Security Plans.
Key Experience/ Qualifications:
- Degree in Health and Safety Management or equivalent with recognised experience and (i.e., NEBOSH Diploma, MSc, CMIOSH etc.).
- Proven experience on major capital projects across remote fabrication sites, well operations, SURF and Operational Readiness.
- Extensive experience developing, implementing, and monitoring HSE Management systems.
- Direct experience of supporting contract tender processes, including identifying contract modes, conducting due diligence activities, and managing ongoing contracts.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation with line and functional responsibilities.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office skills with demonstrable presentation and report writing skills.
- Audit qualifications desirable.
- Ability to travel globally.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team