HR Administrator - VR/23192
TMM Recruitment is supporting our multinational Energy Service client’s search for a temporary HR Administrator. This THREE-MONTH, Aberdeen-based assignment is best suited to applicants with IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY and experience providing wide-ranging administrative support to a large HR team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting an HR Project Team carrying out a large change management project.
- Taking and drafting various meeting minutes.
- Managing FAQs/query logging and managing generic project mailbox.
- Coordinating calendar invites for various meetings.
- Coordinating/administering meeting paperwork.
- Any other reasonable duties to support HR Advisors/Business Partners.
Applicants to this role require
- Demonstrable experience of HR Administration.
- Experience of supporting large companies/HR functions.
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY.
- Flexibility, confidentiality, ability to work to tight deadlines.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team