HR Administrator - VR/23437
TMM Recruitment is supporting a sought-after Energy Service employer with a temporary HR Administrator opportunity. This six-month assignment is based in Aberdeen and will best suit an aspiring HR professional seeking a busy, well-rounded role to continue their career progression in a supportive and forward-thinking environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing wide-ranging HR administrative support to processes including employee inductions, contract renewals and training/competence management.
- Receiving HR queries from the business and passing them on to appropriate HR Managers, Business Partners or Advisors.
- Supporting payroll processes and raising purchase orders.
- Managing designated personnel/HRIS files, shared HR inboxes and company intranet.
- Ad-hoc information reporting and project work.
Applicants to this role require
- Prior experience in an HR support role, ideally within the Energy industry.
- Strong IT proficiency (Microsoft Office/HRIS).
- Demonstrable experience of multitasking, with excellent time management and prioritising skills.
- Professional, personable, productive and proactive.
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY, or a notice period of up to one week.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team