HR Administrator - VR/25243
This exciting opportunity will see you joining an internationally-focussed HR Team for an initial period of 3 months to provide essential administrative support. As an HR Administrator you will be a key part of the team during a busy spell, assisting in the management of their international assignees.
Main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The maintenance of employee records for international assignees.
- Developing the international assignment databases.
- Drafting and issuing guidance letters for assignees arriving and departing the UK.
- Conducting right to work checks.
- Ensuring assignees are set up for receiving payment.
- Managing and responding to administrative questions through the shared mailbox.
- Assisting with the management of communications received form HMRC.
- Assisting with the assignee information reporting to HMRC.
- Communicate with the Company Tax Services provider to start tax briefing calls.
- General administrative support with employee communications.
Applicants to this role require
- Demonstrable HR Administration experience.
- Previous experience of working in HRIS systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Experience using SAP (desirable).
- Knowledge of Sharepoint (desirable).
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team