HR Advisor/Coordinator - VR/28637
TMM Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an Aberdeen-based charity with a temporary HR Advisor/Coordinator vacancy. This brand-new position will support an excellent HR Manager, initially for 3-6 months with hopeful extensions thereafter. Taking ownership of company recruitment, absence management and HR administration, the assignment is best-suited to an experienced HR Coordinator with quick availability and excellent adaptability.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the charity’s HR Manager to reactively and proactively manage a busy operational HR workload.
- Screening and handling/escalating day-to-day HR queries from the business.
- Managing recruitment and onboarding activities, supporting the process to modernise both.
- Coordinating an HR data cleanse and collation project (with support from company administrators) in advance of a forthcoming HRIS implementation.
- Reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- Benefits and employee data administration.
- Supporting the HR Manager to fulfil strategic HR projects, including ad-hoc project work alongside taking on an increasing proportion of operational tasks.
Applicants to this role require
- Generalist HR experience, ideally at Advisor or Coordinator level.
- Experience of supporting SMEs.
- A keen eye for detail, with the creativity to find efficient and effective ways of working with budgetary constraints.
- Immediate/quick availability.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working conditions, with negotiable start/finish times (35 hours per week) and the opportunity to work from home.
- A progressive and rewarding workload which will help to make a tangible difference in the lives of the individuals and families supported by the charity.
- A genuine opportunity to stake a claim for a longer-term, potentially permanent role.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team