HR Advisor - VR/23434
TMM Recruitment is working closely with our global Energy Service client to source a permanent HR Advisor for their fast-paced Generalist Team. Reporting to an excellent HR Manager and supporting an onshore and offshore workforce, this Aberdeen-based and operationally-focused position is best suited to an Associate CIPD member with demonstrable employee relations experience and a loyal, ambitious and flexible nature.
NOTE: though a permanent vacancy, this position is ALSO being offered on a temporary basis, for anyone who can quickly join the business (i.e. has immediate availability or a notice period of
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilising prior knowledge and understanding of the company’s HR strategy to provide proactive advice and guidance to the business, ensuring compliance with UK employment legislation.
- HR focal point for designated business areas, helping to establish fit-for-purpose policies, practices and relationships with Management.
- Managing and supporting employee relations cases.
- Supporting the company’s Recruitment function with the successful sourcing and onboarding of new talent, helping to manage training/learning/career paths thereafter.
- Promoting information sharing within the HR function, both for raising awareness/knowledge of relevant matters and through periodic management reporting.
- Contributing to the maintenance of relevant databases and HRIS.
- Coordinating with in-house Reward specialists to help administer and drive salary/benefits strategy.
- Involvement in a range of ad-hoc and periodic HR project work and business improvement initiatives.
Applicants to this role require
- CIPD membership, or an equivalent professional HR qualification.
- Demonstrable experience within a similar Advisory role, having progressed up the “Generalist ladder” from Administrator/Coordinator level.
- Energy industry experience, with an understanding of complex relationships/agreements between competing and partnering Energy businesses.
- Enjoyment of a fast-paced, multifaceted workload with no two days the same.
- Enthusiasm, resilience, a calm, considered and solutions-driven nature.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team