HR Advisor - VR/25187
TMM Recruitment is supporting a leading energy services client with their requirement for an HR Advisor to join their team on a 12 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity on the south side of the city for someone with a strong Generalist background.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing day-to-day HR Employee Relations support and acting as first point of contact for all HR queries.
- Supporting the HR Team with development/implementation of KPIs/Business Plan.
- Working closely with HR Team across the business to monitor, review and update all policies and procedures and documentation.
- Supporting the delivery of HR initiatives.
- Travelling within the UK as and when required.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in Generalist advisory role is essential.
- Experience managing/supporting employee relations issues is desirable.
- CIPD qualification/working towards is desirable.
- Experience working within the Oil & Gas industry is desirable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team