HR Advisor - VR/28646
Permanent opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a fast-growing SME in Aberdeen. Backfilling an internal promotion, the HR Advisor will provide wide-ranging Generalist support to a UK workforce and help to drive growth and positive change within this affable and ambitious business. The successful applicant will have gained advisor-level experience within the Energy industry, having acted as a big part of small HR functions in similar forward-thinking employers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the HR Manager with operational and strategic HR activities.
- Providing HR advice to the business, communicating policies and best practice to Manager and employees.
- Managing employee relations casework.
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns and processes, working closely with hiring managers to identify suitably competent and talented new hires.
- Policy review, redesign and implementation, ensuring adherence with relevant legislation.
- Inputting payroll data, providing information to Finance for monthly processing.
- Coordinating company benefits and salary benchmarking.
- Identifying improvement opportunities regarding company culture and employee experience.
Applicants to this role require
- HR Advisor experience within the Energy industry.
- Experience in an SME environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant UK employment legislation.
- Associate CIPD member or equivalent (desirable).
- Strong IT proficiency and HRIS exposure.
- Professional, proactive, positive.
- Full-time role (37.5hrs per week) with flexibility around start/finish times, and the option to work from home each Friday.
- Based in a modern and well-managed shared office with excellent onsite facilities.
- Personality fit is of utmost importance to the team and business in general, who pride themselves on hiring first-rate individuals who can add to their positive working environment.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team