HR Analyst - Talent Acquisition - VR/27541
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with a leading E&P company based in Kingswells as a HR Analyst. This role is on a contract basis until the end of 2024, and you will be responsible for providing comprehensive resourcing coordination support including a wide variety of recruitment activities.
Main duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Administration focal point supporting with associated recruitment.
- Managing the onboarding for all employee and contractor personnel.
- Liaising with managers on vacant positions.
- Where requested, supporting managers with attendance at interviews, providing guidance and input on recruitment processes.
- Compiling and providing weekly vacancy updates.
- Tracking recruitment requirements and updating relevant systems as required.
- Monitoring the HR inbox and advising employees on various recruitment related queries and delegating as appropriate to other team members.
- Performing other duties and additional tasks in support of ad hoc projects as required.
- Collaborating with internal personnel to improve processes, implementing changes to HR processes or programs to maximise efficiency.
- Continuously developing ways of working by seeking feedback from colleagues and key stakeholders.
Applicants to this role require:
- CIPD accreditation would be an advantage.
- Experience of the full recruitment life cycle.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Experience of recruiting within the energy industry.
- IT literate and competent user of excel.
- Confidence and capability to influence others.
- An ability and desire to deliver results.
- Excellent customer service skills.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team