HR Coordinator - VR/21613
An experienced HR Coordinator is required on a temporary basis to support our international Oil Service client during a transitional period. This 4-month opportunity will be based in the City Centre and provide the successful candidate with a busy and challenging opportunity.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting day-to-day transactional activities.
- Monthly payroll processing.
- Processing compensation and benefits.
- Responsible for booking medicals, survivals and ordering PPE.
- Supporting HR projects and initiatives as required.
- Any other duties as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a Coordinator role is essential – ideally within Oil and Gas.
- CIPD Qualified – preferred.
- Experience using Oracle or equivalent HRIS – preferred.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Opportunity to gain experience dealing with offshore contracts.
- Busy and challenging environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team