HR Coordinator - VR/22169
TMM Recruitment is working on behalf of a leading E&P business, to recruit an experienced HR Coordinator for a 12-month assignment based in Central London. The successful applicant will provide operational HR support to a first-rate team of Business Partners, achieving deliverables in line with the company’s 2021 business strategy.
As HR Coordinator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing first level HR advisory support to Employees and Business Leaders on a variety of HR topics in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Employee relations case management, escalating to HR Business Partners as required.
- Supporting coordination of annual HR deliveries with the Business Partners and Centres of Excellence.
- Contributing towards and / or leading a broad range of HR projects and operational HR deliveries in collaboration with stakeholders within the company’s HR network and the business.
- Documenting HR processes and procedures for continuous improvement in the UK HR Team, ensuring alignment between business areas.
- Active member of the Emergency Response Team.
- Part or full CIPD qualified at level 3 or 5 (or equivalent qualification).
- Strong HR generalist capabilities acquired through experience in a fast-paced HR Department with focus on a UK based workforce.
- Experience of providing HR support to an onshore and offshore workforce in the UK.
- Robust understanding of GDPR and data protection principles.
- A basic understanding of employment and immigration law and its application in the workplace.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 tools including proven ability to work with and manipulate datasets.
- Experience working with SAP or other People Management systems.
- Experience in a HR Coordinator / Analyst / Advisor role is preferred.
- This assignment will commence in early 2021, and in line with government guidelines there may be an enforced period of working from home.
- You must be willing / able to travel on an ad-hoc basis to the company’s other UK locations, and potentially even their international bases.
- It is essential that you are a proactive, self-motivated and delivery-oriented team player with an interest in the UK energy industry and energy transition.
- This forward-thinking business seek individuals with a digital mindset and a curiosity for new technology, and the ability to coach and champion digital ways of working.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team