HR Coordinator - VR/25256
TMM Recruitment is supporting our energy services client to recruit an HR Coordinator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. Working within a small HR Team on the south side of the City, you will be responsible for providing administrative and coordination support to the HR and Recruitment function. The client recognises the benefits of flexible working and as such, hybrid working is on offer for this role.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be key in providing proactive support for both administrative and coordination duties with a focus on recruitment activities.
Main duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing general HR administrative support with payroll, recruitment activities, employee disciplinary’s, grievances etc.
- Responsible for the recruitment process within the department.
- Preparing and issuing induction packs for new starts as well as processing their paperwork and carrying out inductions.
- Maintaining records on Excel spreadsheets.
- Running ad hoc reports when required.
- Managing the HR central mailbox.
Applicants to this role require:
- HR Administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of personnel.
- Have the ability to be work under pressure and understand when to be diplomatic or assertive.
- Strong organisational and task prioritisation skills.
- Proactive and adaptable.
- Previous recruitment experience.
- CIPD qualification.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team