HR Manager - VR/20720
We are exclusively partnered with a reputable, market-leading manufacturing company based in Fraserburgh to recruit a HR Manager on a permanent basis.
As HR Manager, you will join the company’s Senior Management Team and work closely with directors and other Managers to provide appropriate support and advice in all aspects of Human Resources. You will be tasked with developing and delivering people-management strategies in support of company objectives, as well as contributing at a strategic and operational level to identify HR priorities and recommend solutions.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with recruitment activity, ensuring the company’s staffing plans are successfully resourced.
- Providing input into manpower planning, pay structures, bonus / incentive schemes.
- Personnel development and retention: succession planning, training needs, apprenticeship scheme.
- Exploring the options of a company-wide appraisal process.
- Conducting salary and benefit reviews.
- Reviewing and maintaining company policies, procedures and employee handbooks.
- Advising on investigation, disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Monitoring key employee statistics: holidays, attendance, staff turnover, training, performance management.
- Conducting exit interviews where required and gauging employee satisfaction.
- Implementing effective return-to-work policies.
- Providing strategic input to business planning on HR matters.
- Managing all employee files, developing an HR database.
- Exploring opportunities to improve employee communication methods across the business.
Applicants to this position should be CIPD qualified, with a demonstrable track record across a broad range of HR activities – preferably within an engineering / manufacturing organisation. Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation and HR best practice is essential. You should have excellent communication skills, a professional approach and the ability to work with personnel from all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation, which has maintained its family-run feel despite decades of success and growth.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team