HR Project Lead – Integration - VR/22668
TMM Recruitment is seeking an experienced HR Project Lead to support our E&P client with a transfer of functions between group companies. Suitable applicants for this SIX MONTH, Aberdeen-based assignment will have extensive Change Management experience with a background in HR (and ideally Reward/Payroll), and availability to start at short notice.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the successful delivery of transition and integration activities associated with this project.
- Implementing a detailed framework to facilitate a service transition between entities.
- Ensuring the service transition is planned, communicated, and executed to schedule.
- Being a single point of contact for activities, incorporating any actions into the overall project plan and following through to ensure completion of those actions.
- Liaising with all functions within the affiliates to build a detailed integration plan with clear accountabilities, phases, and timelines to ensure a successful handover.
- Supporting the various integration work streams to ensure they are delivering against the key project milestones.
- Taking responsibility for the payroll workstream (including UK and modified expatriate payrolls) ensuring that processes are documented, handover is professionally managed, and support given to the Payroll Teams to achieve a successful handover.
- Supporting smooth handover of UK benefits and expatriation activity.
- Working with relevant workstreams to ensure that all relevant files and documents are appropriately transferred and accessible to the receiving entity in accordance with any regulations such as GDPR.
- Liaising closely with IT to ensure systems readiness.
- Liaising with Contracts and Procurement and Finance to ensure that handover activities in those areas are captured in overall plan.
- Providing daily reports to line manager and weekly/ad hoc reports to other stakeholders.
- Responsible for highlighting any potential issues and risks to line manager.
- Ensuring documentation of transition of knowledge, competencies and operating rhythm are taking place ensuring a thorough and auditable management of change process for the project.
Applicants to this role require
- A background in Human Resources and Change Management.
- Reward/Payroll background desirable (specific experience of payroll transition would be an advantage).
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of service transition and associated methodology, tools, and templates.
- In line with government guidelines, this assignment will initially be fulfilled remotely (working from home), with an office return likely once restrictions ease.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team