HSEQ Advisor - VR/26740
TMM Recruitment has been appointed by a leading oil and gas engineering and maintenance provider, to recruit for an experienced HSEQ Advisor. This is a permanent staff position based out of their office in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen. However, there will be an ad-hoc requirement for offshore travel.
As HSEQ Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing clear and consistent HSEQ information, advice, guidance, monitoring and support to all contracts and site-based activities.
- Ensuring HSEQ standards are established before and during contract execution and are maintained and developed to deliver both statutory and non-statutory obligations.
- Providing a robust advisory service to Managers and Supervisors on the development and leadership of HSEQ culture.
- Actively sponsoring and promoting a positive Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality culture across all contracts and site-based activities responding proactively to any identified areas of concern.
- Providing advice embracing all areas of HSEQ to operations and onshore facilities.
- Proactively monitoring, measuring and reporting on HSEQ performance following company and customer policy and procedure.
- Acting as the company’s HSEQ representative at contractor and customer meetings.
- Advising operations and Contract Management Teams on all HSEQ related matters including compliance with business management system requirements.
- Ensuring that the certificate and quality system is maintained in line with the current international quality standard and company policy requirements.
- Mobilising offshore as and when required to conduct audits, inspections and to engage directly with the offshore workforce.
- Participating in Accident Investigations and participating as a member of appointed Investigation Teams.
- Ensuring that actions arising from incident investigations, sites visits and audits are captured on the appropriate company systems to enable actions to be tracked to closure.
- Advising the project team on all HSEQ related matters.
- Reviewing, and updating existing HSEQ procedures as legislative, or best practice changes occur.
- Giving guidance and advice on matters relating to HSEQ systems and initiatives within the company.
- Assisting in developing, promoting and monitoring compliance with HSEQ performance indicators.
- Developing and upgrading the HSEQ culture throughout the company.
- Delivering HSEQ training as required.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the position holder is required to perform other duties as may arise in connection with the successful operation of the company or assigned by the HSE Manager.
- Developing project interface documents and HSEQ plans.
- Collating, maintaining and sharing with relevant Mobilisation Focal Point occupational health information pertaining to HAVS and skin check returns and any other occupational health information.
- Proactively reviewing work packs and bring to the attention of the Project Manager the control measures.
- Actively monitoring the COSHH assessments under their remit ensuring that control measures including environmental, personnel exposure and biological monitoring are brought to the attention of the Project Managers and HSE Manager.
- Undertaking any monitoring and testing which you have been trained in.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Experience in fast-paced work environment.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Offshore Medical.
- Relevant Industry knowledge.
- Detailed knowledge of occupational hygiene requirements and monitoring techniques (Desirable).
- Formal Health and Safety qualification.
- Occupational hygienist qualification (Desirable).
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team