HSEQ Advisor - VR/27275
Join and an oil and gas service company who are recruiting for an HSEQ Advisor on a permanent staff basis. This role is full time office based and we welcome applications from candidates to work in either their premises in Kintore or Portlethen. There may also be occasional trips to their site in Great Yarmouth.
Reporting to the HSEQ Manager, as the HSEQ Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Pro-actively supporting the HSEQ Team in order to achieve all HSEQ objectives.
- Assisting with the development of improvement campaigns/plans.
- Using management information systems to effectively capture and report accurate data.
- Managing and distributing information within the HSEQ Team and throughout the organisation.
- Being the first point of contact with external and internal stakeholders ensuring that information is distributed to meet the needs of the HSEQ Team.
- Answering initial queries and escalating queries to relevant area of the organisation where appropriate.
- Managing and updating HSEQ procedures and policies in line with internal and external organisational needs.
- Advising and guiding stakeholders on administrative processes where necessary.
- Complying with all safety, quality and environmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Supporting the HSEQ Manager as and when required.
- NEBOSH general certificate or similar preferred.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- IT literate and familiar with Microsoft Office suite with the ability to adapt and use new systems.
- Knowledge of COMAH working practices is desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team