HSEQ Lead - VR/28883
Join a growing oil and gas hydraulics company who are currently recruiting for a HSEQ Lead on a permanent staff basis at their premises in Aviemore.
As the HSEQ Lead, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Chair monthly PMD HSE meeting.
- Issue monthly PMD HSE report.
- Chair monthly PMD quality meeting.
- Issue monthly PMD quality report.
- Co-Ordinating PMD responsibilities matrix (HSEQ PPM Tracker) to ensure all mandatory requirements are delivered to plan and in accordance with procedure.
- Completing PMD internal audits.
- Completing PMD supplier audits.
- Ensuring all PMD document reviews (Work Instructions, RAMS, PUWER etc) are
- completed as required.
- Delivering or facilitating PMD HSEQ training requirement.
- Acting as SME on interpretation of customer specifications liaising internally and externally to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Monitoring PMD non-conformances, audit output and CI initiatives, and lead resultant preventive, corrective and improvement actions.
- Ensuring all PMD work equipment is suitably identified, recorded on Q-Pulse and is safe to operate.
- Ensuring all PMD measuring, and inspection equipment is suitably identified and recorded on Q-Pulse, serviced and calibrated to required standards, with the appropriate supporting documentation recorded on Q-Pulse.
- Maintaining an efficient and effective department with a particular focus on speed of response, on time delivery, cost control and value for money.
- Experience in a similar lead role is essential.
- A document control background is essential.
- Recognised QHSE qualification would preferred.
- Experience as a CNC Operator and Inspector would be highly advantageous.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team