IACS Security Specialist - VR/23159
TMM Recruitment is working with a leading, global energy sector service provider specialising in subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects to source an IACS Security Specialist for a 2-month contract role based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire. The ideal candidate will be able to start at short notice, have experience within a similar role and hold cyber security certifications.
Overview job description
Serving as regional IACS Security representative for UK while providing Global support for projects and initiatives from the IACS Security Team.
The Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) Security Specialist is responsible for providing cybersecurity support and oversight for product development groups and industrial control system environments within the organisation. This includes defining, managing, and enforcing IACS security processes and procedures.
Working and communicating effectively across the company’s global locations and business units as a senior-level contributor. Delivering first hand technical solution knowledge and hands-on experience.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Acting as primary security SME for business units that operate or maintain ICS in the UK.
- Creating, reviewing, and updating ICS security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements impacting ICS environments and corresponding data.
- Performing Security assessments of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments.
- Providing cybersecurity awareness and training within ICS environments.
- Assisting with testing and selection of security technologies in ICS environments.
- Regularly publishing metrics and KPI to track and communicate performance.
- Providing ICS environments with security architecture and security control requirements.
- Supporting ICS environments with planning and implementation towards regulatory compliance.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Automation Engineering, or related discipline.
- Certifications: CISSP, GICSP, GRID, ISA/IEC 62443 Risk Assessment Specialist (preferred).
- Sufficient hands-on experience with ICS software, hardware, and networks.
- Cybersecurity experience.
- Experience defining secure design, development, and architecture requirements for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) environments.
- Working knowledge of IACS security best practices and implementation of ISA/IEC-62443.
- Working knowledge of vessel networks and systems.
- Experience with ICS security technologies.
- Experience defining and testing against security specifications.
- Advanced interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of project management knowledge areas.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with project teams and business units.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team