Import Coordinator - VR/22306
An opportunity to join a reputable global Freight Forwarding company as an Import Coordinator on a permanent basis.
As Import Coordinator, your remit will cover the coordination and processing of all import types and modes of transport.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Booking shipments with overseas agent, carriers, shipping lines and road transport companies.
- Ensuring full and accuracy data entry into relevant systems.
- Processing client import requests (EXW collections, import declarations and delivery arrangements.
- Processing customs declarations, ensuring HMRC compliance.
- Maintaining a full understanding HMRC regulations.
- Resolving day-to-day issues with clients and vendors.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in a similar position, involving international imports and freight forwarding. You should be fully conversant with all HMRC regimes and entry-types. A comprehensive understanding of ASM Sequoia and CHIEF is preferred.
The position is well-suited to an individual with a positive and outgoing attitude, with excellent customer service and communication skills. A high-level of accuracy and the ability to develop positive working relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors is essential, as is the ability to work well on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team