Indirect Tax Manager - VR/27918
We are currently supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Indirect Tax Manager. This role will be suited to individuals with strong technical tax skills and have previous experience within a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identifying issues and opportunities to improve the tax compliance processes.
- Supporting and managing the team in all aspects of client work, ensuring all client deadlines and demands are met.
- Taking ownership of client portfolio, developing relationships with clients ensuring satisfaction with services provided and identifying opportunities to support clients.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for delivery of client work from start to finish, in relation to any indirect support required.
- Managing all tax correspondence related to clients and ensuring client queries are dealt with in a timely basis, with minimal guidance.
- Reviewing tax compliance work, highlighting areas where additional support required.
- Taking responsibility for advisory and project work to a high technical standard, writing in a clear concise manner, providing recommendations where applicable, with minimal guidance.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team