Information and Digital Risk Consultant - VR/25993
We are supporting our client in looking for a positive, proactive individual in the role of Information and Digital Risk Consultant, to join their diverse team based in Aberdeen. If contributing to breakthrough projects in a truly global playground inspires you, this might be the opportunity for you.
Serving as an Information Security Professional as a Product Risk Consultant for Information and Digital Systems. Protecting information security throughout the system lifecycle.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the Digital and Software Development Teams to identify and overcome challenges within the application and product lifecycle.
- Ensuring that information security policies and best practices are followed and that the environment is secure.
- Participating as a member of an international team of experts in the domain of information security and protection.
- Supporting information security needs:
- Ensuring compliance with relevant policy and remediation plans;
- Providing operational oversight;
- Providing training and awareness to staff;
- Monitoring program health and effectiveness; and
- Assisting incident response teams when required.
Desirable Education and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in varied IT and high exposure end-user situations.
- Certifications: Security+, Network+, Azure AZ-900, AZ-500, AWS certification, CEH, etc considered as a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline considered as a plus.
Desirable Skills and Work Experience:
- 2-3+ years of IT experience specific to Cybersecurity Operations or within related disciplines.
- Understanding in some of the following security domains: Cloud Security, Edge Computing, Audit and Monitoring, Risk Response & Recovery, Cryptography, Data Communications, Malicious Code, Computer Operations Security, Telecommunications & Network Security, Security Architecture & Models, Security Management Practices, Investigation & Ethics.
- Knowledge of information security standards including ISO 27001 and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
TMM Recruitment INDIT email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team