Inside Sales Representative - VR/22621
An opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join our client, a global name with a reputation spanning over 7 decades, on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilising product knowledge to respond to customer queries.
- Generating revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential customers, building rapport and preparing quotations.
- Closing deals, maintaining a sales pipeline and developing leads.
- Assessing competitors by analysing information and trends to identify sales opportunities.
- Achieving department and company goals/targets.
- Studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Applicants to this position will require excellent communication skills, commercial awareness and comprehensive IT skills. You’ll ideally offer Mechanical/Electrical knowledge gained in the oil & gas industry, or extensive experience in a similar Inside Sales position.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team