Inspection Team Leader (OCTG) - VR/25976
We are recruiting an Inspection Team Lead for our OCTG client based in Bridge of Don on a permanent basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Carrying-out OCTG inspection tasks as required and detailed in the forward load / Yard Management System (YMS).
- Ensuring that OCTG materials are always delivered fit for purpose and in accordance with the job-specific instructions.
- Delivering accurate and complete inspection reports.
- Leading the manpower assigned to the scheduled operations.
- Ensuring that the manpower assigned to jobs work safely, correctly, and within the limits of their training and competence.
- Supporting other areas of the site as and when required.
- Providing support to the stockyard when required.
Applicants to this role require
- Standard Grades / Higher Grades or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Preferably possess a minimum experience in OCTG inspection and a working technical knowledge of OCTG connections.
- Successful completion of the Company’s ‘VAM school’ training.
- Ongoing competence certification from VAM® Field Services.
- Be computer literate as the post holder will be required to use e-mail, Excel and Word to compile, produce, monitor, and interpret operational data and reports.
- Previous supervisory skills and leading a team.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team