Inventory Coordinator - VR/26396
We are recruiting a permanent Inventory Coordinator for our client based in Cove.
Reporting to the Inventory Supervisor, you will be ensuring stock levels are correct internally as well as the requirement to visit other locations including customer sites.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Performing despatch note maintenance.
- Administrating despatch not invoiced control processes.
- Processing and performing stock checks.
- Administrating the returns process.
- Administrating Group In-Transit process.
- Deputising for the Stock Control Supervisor during their absence.
Applicants to this role require
- Experienced in the use of an ERP system, particularly with regard to stock control and warehousing.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team