IT Business Analyst – VR/24976
TMM Recruitment is working with a leading oil service company who are growing the team focussed on their software data management system. Located in Westhill they are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated IT Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
They are in an exciting phase of rapid growth developing brand new functionality to expand the range of software solutions that will underpin the wider service offering. They have some really fabulous business ideas and concepts that they need the growing software team to bring to life and deliver and you will be at the very heart of this team.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to make your own.
If you are experienced at bringing together both business and IT stakeholders to enable you to capture and define requirements and functional design, then this IT Business Analyst position is ideal for you. You will be the key part of a focussed team working in a fast-paced and flexible environment that will bring our latest cutting-edge and integrated software solutions to the marketplace!
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be core at ensuring collaboration across geographically dispersed business and IT stakeholders including product owners, subject matter experts and the wider IT development team to enable you to capture and define requirements and user stories.
- Utilising systems modelling techniques such as use cases and activity diagrams to ensure robust documentation is in place to ensure quality delivery across the team.
- You will define data specifications and other data driven processes and configuration requests for our highly data driven solutions.
- Driving agile transformation of BA best practice within the IT Team.
- You will add continued value to the business by identifying system improvements to the business applications.
- You will drive and implement the continuous improvements of the business and systems analysis capabilities.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience delivering UI based and data driven software applications using both waterfall and agile processes.
- A solid track record of working with multiple stakeholders to draw out requirements and defining functional designs ideally using system modelling techniques.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and tenacious with a keen eye for detail.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team