IT Project Manager - VR/23036
Are you looking for a role where your career in IT can continue to flourish with a pre-eminent, market leading organisation while simultaneously enjoying the lifestyle that comes with being based in the beautiful peace and tranquillity of Speyside?
TMM Recruitment is partnering exclusively with a locally-based, family run company with a long history of success to find an IT Project Manager to help drive the business forward in this key strategic role. Reporting into the Finance Director and working closely with the wider Leadership Team this individual will be responsible for leading technological enhancements across the business through a number of exciting project while ensuring these are seamlessly implemented to facilitate ongoing efficiency.
Scotland’s largest bulk spirits logistics provider is recruiting for an IT Project Manager to be based in their head office in the heart of Speyside. The main purpose of the role will be to lead and implement installations and improvements to business software systems. The IT Project Manager will be able to identify further opportunities to improve business IT systems, facilitating a program of ongoing efficiency improvements. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a market leader and to take on a number of exciting IT projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying areas across the business where new technology can be used to improve operations, taking a lead in identifying and talking to solutions providers, exploring costs and benefits of potential products, supporting project approvals and seeing projects through to implementation.
- Managing the second phase of the Mobile Workforce project (job scheduling / real-time job tracking / paperless driver documentation)
- Project Lead for Transport Management System from vendor selection through to implementation.
- Integrating the Engineering Workshop Fitter App with other business systems.
- Working with key customers to support integration of systems and information between businesses.
- Providing cover and support to the IT Systems Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of managing IT projects and a record of on time and within budget delivery.
- Ability to review existing processes and make recommendations to streamline operations through better use of IT.
- Knowledge of latest project management tools and methodologies.
- Preferably a holder of recognised project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Good knowledge of APIs.
- First class communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of managing stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Experience of commercial and contract negotiations with IT vendors.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team