IT Systems Engineer - VR/26403
If you are looking for the next step in your IT Support career, look no further! The IT Systems Engineer position with our client is a brilliant opportunity for those looking to build on their 1st and 2nd Line IT Support experience whilst also gaining invaluable experience working with staff based both locally and internationally.
The role provides end user support for locally based staff and staff in international offices. The role involves resolving a wide variety of IT support tickets or escalating tickets to senior members of the IT team for resolution.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing 1st and 2nd Line technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Administration of multiple Active Directories (users, groups, computers).
- Administration of global Microsoft Office 365 Tenants.
- Building or rebuilding PCs to required specification.
- Patching network ports.
- Identifying and resolving printer issues.
- Administration of company Mitel phone system.
- Managing company mobile phones. Assign numbers and devices to users.
- Administration of Business Systems (Sage, inspHire and Motion Kinetic).
- Setting up workstations in a variety of locations (offices, workshops).
- Assisting in global IT projects.
- Assisting in patching of servers.
The job holder may be required to carry out any other related or associated roles, tasks or duties, which they can be trained, instructed and supervised to do safely and according to changing business requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
- Active Directory.
- MS O365 / Server 2012+.
- Team Player, Exceptional Communicator.
- HND in Computing related subject.
- 2-3 years helpdesk experience.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Mitel phones, android mobiles.
- Degree in IT facing subject (or similar).
- 3+ years helpdesk experience.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team