Junior Legal Advisor - VR/22174
Junior Legal Advisor required to join a UKCS Operator. This is a newly created, permanent position as the organisation responds to growth. Located in Aberdeen, you will be required to provide legal support and advice across the business in respect of joint ventures, product transportation agreements and acquisitions and divestments. You should be a fully Qualified Solicitor with previous commercial or oil and gas exposure, either in-house or practice.
As a Junior Legal Advisor you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Providing support to the wider Legal and Commercial Teams.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action.
- Providing legal advice in relation to all aspects of the business.
- Advising on regulatory compliance issues, in particular in relation to production licences under the Petroleum Act and also in relation to matters involving OGA, BEIS and HSE.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements relating to operated and non-operated assets; including SPAs, JOAs, Transportation Agreements, Product Sales etc.
- Providing support in respect of due diligence and other elements of corporate transactions.
You should be a Qualified Solicitor with relative PQE in a similar role. Demonstrable knowledge in relation to upstream activities including UKCS oil and gas agreements, confidentiality agreements and Master Deeds.
Furthermore, you should possess a good working knowledge of oil and gas industry standard working frameworks and practices.
On offer is an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package, with the opportunity to join an ambitious and ever-growing oil operator.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team