JV Accountant - VR/25573
Permanent opportunity available to join acquisitive E&P organisation looking for a JV Accountant. Reporting to the JV Accounting Team Lead, the JV Accountant will be responsible for control of all accounting activities related to assigned assets.
Main Duties will include:
- Tracking expenditure and allocating costs.
- Issuing JV Billings as required ensuring payment is received in a timely manner.
- Commitment reporting and analytical review.
- Creating WBS in SAP.
- Attending meetings as required.
- Assisting in developing the JV Accounting function.
- Experience in E&P Accounting including SOAP procedures.
- Ability to challenge forecasts.
- SAP experience desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team