JV Accountant - VR/28572
Yearlong contract available for a JV Accountant to join London listed oil and gas organisation. The JV Accountant is responsible for financial closing including account posting, payment of billings, variance analysis and General Ledger reconciliations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contributing to appropriate finance control environment to facilitate financial, management and operational reporting.
- Providing support to high quality budget and business plan which supports the business objectives.
- Working closely with other functions to ensure effective relationships and business delivery.
- Responsible for transactional data entry to finance system including but not limited to accruals and information to support cost allocation.
- Issuing monthly JV billings and third party invoices.
- Reviewing and responding to JV Partner questions received from JV billings.
- Maintaining and updating SAP system cost allocations as required.
- Administering the non-operated JV billings process.
- Responsible for integrity of financial statements and controls.
- Providing ad-hoc cost analysis and support to management presentations where required.
- Supporting the authorisation for expenditure process, ensuring documented controls are followed.
- Completion of General Ledger reconciliations.
- Supporting JV and statutory audits including but not limited to responses to auditor requests.
- Administering emissions and regulatory transactional requirements.
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree and part-qualified/qualified accountant of recognised body ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent with appropriate industry experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of SAP or Sun preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adept at interacting with individuals at all levels in the organisation.
- Focus on service delivery to business and functions.
- Flexible and responsive to stakeholder requirements and changing environment.
- Ability to deliver high quality work by deadlines and work effectively under time pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative, proactively drive change, taking responsibility, and managing tasks through to completion.
- Open, honest, and reliable.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team