JV & Reporting Lead - VR/24630
E&P opportunity for a JV & Reporting Lead, suit candidates with experience in a similar role or those looking to take the next step in their career.
Overview job description
The role is responsible for managing the Joint Venture Accounting Team and ensuring costs are accounted for correctly and charged to JV partners in a timely and efficient manner and in accordance to the relevant JOAs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing information to Joint Venture Partners.
- Providing monthly presentations to the Asset Team on Production, Opex, Capex and Free Cash Flow plus performance against budget / plan and re-forecast with the role also responsible for the preparation, co-ordination and presentation of standard Business Performance Management Scorecards.
- Supporting the development of allocation cycles within S/4 Hana to accurately reflect commercial terms of each asset, particularly in relation to transportation and cost share agreements. Ensuring these are consistent with the commercial structure of the assets (e.g. modelling of self-to-self tariff treatment) and financial reporting requirements.
- Managing deliverables required to assist Field Managers and their teams to deliver the annual work plan and budget, annual partner budgets and quarterly re-forecast submissions.
- Attending Partner OCMs and TCMs as required, delivering finance messages and responding to finance questions.
- Developing and fostering close working relationship with the wider teams.
- Ensuring compliance with UK Capital Governance process and policies as prescribed in Joint Operating Agreements.
- Responsible for Partner financial audits and ensuring claims are kept to a minimum.
Applicants to this role require
- The candidate should hold a business or finance qualification.
- Experience in the oil and gas, ideally upstream.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Experience in a company functional or asset finance managerial role.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Excellent benefits package.
- Hybrid working.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team