Lead HR Business Partner - Reward - VR/26760
UK Reward specialist required to fulfil a maternity-cover assignment for an excellent E&P business based west of Aberdeen. This 12-month contract will likely commence in March 2023 and is best suited to a C&B/Reward professional with senior-level experience in the UK Energy industry. The hiring company offer hybrid working, a challenging, rewarding workload, and the opportunity to join a sizeable, first-rate HR function where you can both contribute and learn.
In a market and industry where competition for skilled professional resources is tight, the hiring company must establish and maintain competitive reward strategies and policies.
As part of their UK Reward and International Mobility Team, they are seeking an experienced HR professional that can work across all levels of the organisation on a range of Reward initiatives, from ensuring ensure employees pay and benefits are correct, through preparing data and liaising with their benefit providers on contractual and performance issues.
The role will:
- Implement the provision of an effective reward service to the Aberdeen-based entity, supporting all Compensation and Benefits activities, in line with Company policies, procedures and processes.
- Support with the management & delivery of UK-wide benefits & share administration, covering different group companies/entities and markets.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing comprehensive advice on the whole range of remuneration practices – salary, benefits and allowances for both onshore and offshore staff.
- Maintaining up to date and best practice industry and competitor knowledge regarding compensation and benefits.
- Leading / participating in group compensation campaigns and local activities such as Annual Salary Review, Bonus, Budgets, Specialist Job Bonus, Total Reward Statements, Share Plans (UK SIP, Global Capital Increase Plan, Global Performance Share Plan) and Job Evaluation, ensuring integrity of data and compliance with Group rules and local principles.
- Planning and managing the company’s input to salary and benefit surveys, reviewing validity of surveys and recommending participation in new surveys as appropriate. Ensuring the integrity and relevance of survey data through regular contact with survey participants.
- Extracting and analysing key market data as and when required to establish overall market competitiveness (salary, allowances, bonus, and company benefits). Recommending changes to existing practice where necessary to ensure company maintains a competitive market position to enhance individual, team, and business performance.
- Providing remuneration guidance and recommendations to HRBPs for new hires / internal promotions in line with Group budget
- Facilitating company’s participation in the group job evaluation campaign; working closely with Management and HR Ops to manage baseline distribution.
- Working with HR Ops and the Group Evaluation team for evaluating certain roles.
- Working closely with the HR Operations and Payroll Team to ensure compliance and to implement / improve internal reward processes
- Working together the with Pensions Department on pension issues as required.
- Developing and maintaining reward policies, procedures, and processes.
Applicants to this role require:
- Educated to a higher level with substantial on-the-job experience in the field of operational HR.
- Recent experience of operating as part of a Reward and Benefits teams ideally in the upstream oil and gas market or similar energy sector.
- Exposure to job evaluation would be preferred (Hay or other method).
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with methodical approach and rigorous attention to detail.
- Computer literate and experienced user of various applications primarily Excel, SAP HR and PowerPoint.
- Well-developed organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a heavy workload within tight timescales and set deadlines.
- Required to ensure reliability of data to provide management with the necessary information to assist in their decision making.
- Required to work closely with management, Corporate and HR teams in circumstances which often require diplomacy and tact.
- The ability to define problems, analyse data, identify solution, and present recommendations is essential.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team