Lead HR Business Partner - Reward - VR/27463
Opportunity to join a reputable E&P business in Aberdeen as Lead HR Business Partner for Reward. This permanent role will provide global support for Reward across all the company’s locations, covering Europe, North Africa and Asia Pacific. You will have vast experience of working with key C&B concepts and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Lead HR Business Partner (Reward) will provide strategic direction on reward, including compensation and benefits, and be the owner of the reward philosophy. You will own and ensure the efficient delivery of the annual Reward cycle, including preparing analytics and proposals for Executive review and sign off.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the annual reward processes including salary, bonus and long-term incentive planning. Ensuring successful use of HCM tool in each.
- Maintaining timetable as required by the business and ensuring successful on time delivery each year.
- Owner of the HCM compensation module (including compensation statements) and all reward data and process in employee central.
- Leading the annual long term incentive planning process end to end and managing budget request.
- Managing and maintaining completion of salary surveys leading to the publication of country pay ranges. Managing the relationship with external provider and agreeing which providers to be used in each country.
- Overseeing and performing the annual equal pay audit, and local analysis on gender pay e.g. UK – complete and present analysis as required.
- Providing any data analysis and reporting preparation as required by the shareholders and Remuneration Committee.
- Completing annual review of benefit packages in each country and working with local country HR Teams to ensure management of renewals for all benefits as required. Keeping benefits inventory tool updated at all times.
- Overseeing all pension arrangements in each country and support the annual process of pension assumptions and discount rates needed for the group disclosure each year.
- Managing the day-to-day benefit administration and the renewal process for all GEC benefits. Managing the GEC payroll and overseeing the monthly input process and addressing any tax queries.
- Supporting the Principal Talent Business Partner in the annual calibration process – taking ownership of the system and data preparation.
- Supporting in any M&A work including due diligence reviews from the reward perspective.
Applicants to this role require
- Degree in HR or equivalent topic / experience with working experience in HR function.
- Proven experience of working with key reward concepts including salary planning and bonus planning.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data management, experienced in using HRIS.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritising is necessary.
- Agile and adaptable working style – focused on ensuring interventions are fit for purpose.
- Interested in the digital agenda and be digital savvy.
- Able to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives within and outside of the team.
- Exceptional attention to detail, analytical and able to interpret data.
- Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations and have an abundance of common sense and pragmatism.
- Brilliant at influencing employees at all levels to support your strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team