Ledger Controller - VR/22649
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Ledger Controller is responsible for one of the largest manufacturing ledgers in the UK business. This means ownership of the accurate and timely reporting of all financial information. This includes a fully reconciled balance sheet and SOX reporting. This role would suit a fully qualified Accountant with experience in a similar position.
- Preparing and submitting of the monthly income statement and fully reconciled balance sheet.
- Preparing and reviewing the monthly management reports and timely communication to key stakeholders for comment and review.
- Preparing the quarterly SOX compliance documentation for the ledger.
- Key contact for internal and external auditors for the ledger.
- Providing the annual statutory audit pack to the Statutory Reporting Team.
- Cash forecasts.
- Monthly VAT return.
There will be some travel to the manufacturing plant in England when required.
This role requires a detail orientated individual who is keen to take on a fresh challenge. You should be able to build effective working relationships both in and out with the organisation. A background in a similar role within a SOC controlled environment is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team