Legal Counsel (part-time) - VR/22394
Legal Counsel required on a contract basis from April 2021 to October 2021. Working in the Legal, Compliance and Governance Team of an international, independent E&P company (3 days per week), responsibilities will be varied. This role would suit a qualified lawyer with c8 - 10 years PQE Experience.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, duties include:
- Advising on laws / regulations applicable to the North Sea E&P industry and liaising with the regulators as and when required.
- Advising on commercial and joint venture arrangements / contracts and supporting our Commercial Team in negotiations in respect of the same.
- Advising on procurement arrangements / contracts and supporting the procurement related negotiations.
- Advising on project development arrangements / contracts.
- Participating in group’s global projects in respect of IPO readiness.
- Working closely / communicating with the Executive Team and global legal team.
- Providing ad-hoc assistance in respect of other legal matters as and when required.
This role would suit someone with inhouse or private practice experience in North Sea E&P legal matters.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team