Legal Counsel (Part-time) - VR/26539
Join a leading provider of engineering and digital asset management solutions in a newly created role as Legal Counsel. This is a part-time position with flexibility to work around your circumstances, including remote / hybrid working.
As Legal Counsel, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing general legal advice to support the business.
- Providing support and legal advice in relation to intellectual property matters and general commercial matters in order to assist decision-making processes.
- Negotiating terms and conditions, drafting and reviewing contracts and commercial agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating contract terms and conditions in tender / bid submissions; drafting invitations to tender for subcontractor services.
- Providing legal support at commercial / technical meetings with clients, technology and design partners and vendors.
- Supporting new business initiatives in the form of new products and jurisdictions.
- Developing standard procedures and model forms of contracts and clauses for consistency of approach with others.
- Managing outside counsel.
- Assisting in the creation and revision of policies and procedures.
- Monitoring external developments in relation to new legislation and enforcement.
- Developing and delivering training on contract terms, data privacy and other legal issues.
Our client is seeking a candidate with formal education to degree level (or equivalent), with completion of legal traineeship (in-house or private practice) and 5+ years post qualifying experience.
TMM Recruitment INDLEG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team