Legal Secretary - Banchory - VR/27018
Based in Banchory, Aberdeenshire, a reputable legal firm requires a highly motivated, efficient, and organised Legal Secretary to join their team. The company are open to either one full time or two part time individuals, with set workdays.
As Legal Secretary, you will be joining a busy but friendly team and assisting with all administrative support for the firm.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing secretarial support to Solicitors.
- Preparing and processing legal documentation and forms, using company databases where applicable.
- Undertaking all audio and copy typing.
- Handling all document management and filing.
- Supporting with diary management for team.
- Communicating with clients and third parties.
- Cash work and production of accounts and fees.
- Carrying out general administration and reception duties and assisting other Property Assistants with various duties as well as any other ad hoc as required.
Applicants to this role require:
- Strong organisational, administrative, and typing skills.
- Exceptional client relation and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to function well under pressure and prioritise workload accordingly.
- A positive “can do” attitude.
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- An HND in Legal Services or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary.
What’s in it for me?
- You will be a part of a friendly, supportive work environment with a focus on work / life balance.
- Enrolled in an ‘Employee benefits scheme’.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Discounted legal fees.
- The option to join company Healthcare provider.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team