Legal Secretary - VR/28474
Based in Aberdeen City Centre, but supporting a dynamic team across Scotland, there is an urgent requirement for an experienced Legal Secretary to support within family law. This role involves, diary management and document preparation. This role is suited to candidates with excellent interpersonal communication and organisational skills that take a proactive approach to their work. Previous family law experience is essential for this role.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Diary management.
- Organising meetings and preparing papers, itineraries etc.
- Proactive email and inbox management.
- Scanning documents and mail.
- Inputting case data.
- Assisting with billing and invoicing.
- Supporting with case management.
- Carrying out mail merges.
- Filing and document management.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Creating presentations.
Experience and skills required:
- Practical experience in a similar Family Law Team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A confident communicator at all levels.
- A strong team player.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Word – tracking changes/mail merge.
- Outlook – diary management, contacts, tasks.
- Excel and PowerPoint experience.
TMM Recruitment INDLEG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team