Lender Services Finance Manager - VR/22254
A Finance Manager is required to join a highly reputable professional services firm located in Aberdeen City Centre. With responsibility for the billing, accounting and debt collection of the firms Lender Services Division, you should ideally possess a professional accounting Qualification (ICAS, ACCA, CIMA) and have a proven track record of working in a controlled and deadline driven environment, preferably within the legal sector. Please note that this is currently a Working from Home position and will transition into an office-based role in due course.
Reporting into the CFO, the Finance Manager holds responsibility for the management of all client servicing, billing, debt collections and associated implementation of controls and processes as well as reporting for the firms Lender Services Division. Further duties include:
- Managing the Lender Services Finance Division in adherence to SLAs.
- Comprehensively understand the financial requirements of each SLA.
- Ensuring all Lender Clients are invoiced appropriately in a timely manner.
- Debtor management and recovery.
- Continuous review of processes to identify and improve upon inefficiencies and to mitigate risks.
- Management reporting including performance against financial targets.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to Senior Management.
- Ensuring processes and controls and documented to maintain an efficient credit control and escalation process.
- Liaising with Lender Clients in a prompt and professional manner.
Only those holding a professional accounting Qualification (ICAS, ACCA, CIMA) will be considered. Additionally, it is advantageous to provide evidence of exposure to a professional services firm, ideally regarding regulations with respect of client funds under Scottish or English Law Society Rules.
You should be able to demonstrate your ability to work in a deadline driven environment and have prior experience in managing a team. Commercial acumen is critical for this role and you should be able to demonstrate this in your approach to understanding business needs.
From a personal perspective, you should be able to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders and approach work in a collaborative manner. You should be methodical, analytical and accurate in your work and proactive in your ability to problem solve.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team