Logistics Coordinator - VR/24096
Multiple Logistics Coordinators required to join an international company. Alongside providing assistance with import and export activities to complete business operations, you will coordinate freight movements by road, sea and air whilst doing so in a cost-effective an timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating logistics processes to ensure the effective delivery of orders to customers and clients.
- Selecting the suitable mode of transport based on value and priority.
- Creating and maintaining accurate and essential paperwork for importing and exporting shipments.
- Ensuring freight forwarders are adhering with customs compliance regulations.
- Liaising with clients and customers regarding their order status and any enquiries they may have.
- Resolving any potential problems regarding national and international freight activities.
- Communicating effectively with clients and customers nationally and internationally.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar role and freight forwarding. Being able to work under pressure, prioritise your workload and pay close attention to detail are also imperative to this role. SAP experience would also be beneficial, but not essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team