Logistics Coordinator - VR/26391
Opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join a global oil service company on a permanent basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring the company’s compliance procedures are adhered to whilst manifesting, shipping and receiving goods.
- Liaising with freight forwarders.
- Understanding and implementing customs compliance procedures.
- Ensuring essential information is entered into the computer system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Working closely alongside the Workshop, Operations, and Supply Chain Teams.
- Inventory counting if necessary.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar role and have excellent time management, organisational and people skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team