Logistics Coordinator - VR/28684
A Logistics Coordinator is required on a permanent basis for an oilfield services company which is based in Blackburn.
In your role, you will generally provide all logistical and administrative support required by the Operations Team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Using Aspire system to support the Operational activities: updating POs, liaising closely with workshop on receipt of goods, creating delivery paperwork, editing, and amending jobs and creating returns.
- Closing out job cards once service sheet is received from workshop.
- Completing dangerous good declarations when required.
- Collating, scanning, saving, and filing all field paperwork.
- Entering supplier invoices into SAP/Odoo.
- Entering sales invoices and credits into SAP/Odoo.
- Submitting invoicing to clients.
- Expediting operational purchases.
- Updating job tracker and cost tracker with expenditure.
- Creating year end stock reports for Finance.
- Maintaining the shipping database with regard to all imports and exports.
- Liaising with shipping agent and Chamber of Commerce.
- Being the primary contact with customers for equipment Logistics.
- Preparing logistical paperwork.
- Sending out questionnaires to approved suppliers when ISO certificates are due for renewal.
- Updating spreadsheet and recording new ISO certificates.
- Liaising with new suppliers for completion of new supplier form.
- Recording training and certification.
Applicants to this role require:
- Similar industry experience.
- Purchase Order creation and processing.
- Danger goods & customs knowledge.
- International Freight forwarding.
- Good organisation skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- SAP and / or Odoo knowledge.
- ASPIRE prior knowledge.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team