Maintenance Manager - VR/27596
Currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Manager on a contract basis for an E&P company based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire. It is an onshore, office-based role and the contract is scheduled to run for 2 years. The company are only considering PAYE contractors for this particular role and hybrid working opportunities will be available.
Reporting to the Field Operations Manager, the Maintenance Manager will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring GMOC Contractor delivery of maintenance work preparation, planning and execution of maintenance activities.
- Monitoring performance metrics and informing management of any issues and delays. Proposing remedial actions.
- Reviewing resource requirements and advise Field Ops Manager of additional resources required to complete expected work scopes.
- Overseeing and managing the deferral and MDCR processes within the asset.
- Effective management to increase performance of aging assets.
- Actively managing the performance of planning and scheduling of the asset.
- Accountability for backlog and forelog management.
- Managing performance KPIs in accordance with the GMOC contractor.
- Performing GAP analysis across planning, execution and attainment phases.
- Ensuring work preparation operating rhythm is followed, actions recorded and tracked accordingly.
- Maintaining oversight over preparation and execution of equipment outages and packaged work activities.
- Applying continuous improvements to streamline planning, scheduling and maintenance management.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant engineering degree qualification would be preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar onshore-based Maintenance Manager type role, within the North Sea oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role, directly with an E&P company / operator, would be preferred.
- Experience in maintenance / operations is essential, as is previous offshore / site experience.
- Applicants should have significant knowledge of offshore / terminal plant and associated process, equipment and technologies.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team