Management Accountant – VR/23931
Permanent, full time Management Accountant to join a motivated and growing company. As Management Accountant the successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, supporting the budget process, P&L review and balance sheet reconciliations. Previous experience in a similar role required.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts for European and UK Divisions.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review.
- Profit and loss review and providing variance analysis to budget.
- Providing financial insights to the UK organisation in order to guide and aid decisions.
- Completing quarterly VAT.
- Supporting budgeting process.
- Providing support during annual external audit.
- Supporting controls improvement initiatives across the organisation and identifying areas for improvement.
- Providing support to AP and AR Accounts Assistants.
- For Europe divisions have responsibility for timely processing and payment of supplier invoices.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team