Management Accountant - VR/22619
Management Accountant required to join a PE backed manufacturing company who are going through a period of significant growth.
You will hold responsibility for monthly management accounts preparation, but will also support the engineering arm of the business, where you will business partner and interface with Engineering and Operations.
Applications from QBE and PQ profiles will also be considered.
Experience within the manufacturing industry would be advantageous as would your ability to demonstrate any previous exposure to financial systems upgrades or implementations.
Reporting into the Finance Manger, the Management Accountant will hold responsibility for the following:
- Preparing monthly management accounts with supporting variance analysis and commentary.
- Preparing of inputs into monthly consolidated financial reporting pack.
- Preparing end of project costing reports.
- Supporting Quarterly Group VAT returns.
- Preparing of weekly cashflow forecasts.
- Preparing of inputs into year-end accounts and liaison with Auditors.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting process.
You should be a highly experienced Accountant who can work communicate effectively across business units, both internally and externally and be able to cultivate and maintain relationships. You should possess previous experience with Sage and be able to use Excel to a proficient standard. Working to specified deadlines, you will manage your own workload and be able to be a self-starter, contributing from the offset.
On offer is a commensurate salary and opportunity to join a company going through an exciting period of growth.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team