Management Accountant - VR/24635
Our client an integrated service company is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. Looking for candidates with experience in a similar role working in a fast-paced environment.
Overview job description
Responsibility for management accounting duties including (but not restricted to) monthly accounting entries, reporting, budgeting and forecasting and supporting multiple business lines.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of business line accounting.
- Timely and accurate preparation of business line accounting entries and reports in line with monthly timetable.
- In depth review of Profit and Loss and liaising with project managers on job performance.
- Assisting development of standard management reporting framework for use group wide.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting business lines with weekly forecasting updates and variance analysis.
- Closely working with assigned business line to assist with management and reduction of WIP,
- Accrued income, aged debt and other KPI’s.
- Assisting and supporting stock and fixed asset counts.
- Preparing company VAT returns and other HMRC requirements such as Intrastat and EC Sales Lists.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team