Management Accountant – VR/25280
Opportunity to join leading global energy services provider as a Management Accountant. Covering maternity leave for a period of 12 months, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the production of management accounts, statutory accounts and tax returns.
Reporting to the Controller, the key responsibilities will be:
- Producing accurate management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining the general ledger.
- Journal entries across prepayments, accruals, payroll and revenue.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- VAT returns.
- Maintaining purchase ledger including payment runs.
- Sales ledger
- Credit control.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Assisting with statutory accounts.
- Accounting qualification – preferred.
- SAP experience desirable.
- Advanced excel experience.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team