Management Accountant - VR/25683
We are supporting a drilling contractor with their search for a Management Accountant. Part Qualified Accountants are encouraged to apply for this position, as are those with a strong accounting background, ideally within the energy industry.
Supporting the Drilling Operations division, as a Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing business support to Rig Managers, as well as financial and commercial support to key business areas.
- Preparing management reports, including monthly forecast updates.
- Preparing annual budgets working closing with Operations Teams.
- Actively managing credit control.
- Delivering management reports.
- Ensuring that financial reporting reflects a true financial situation and relevant accounting principles.
- Preparing and issuing timely and accurate client invoices.
- Minimising overdue debt.
- Working with Shared Services, ensuring the correct processing of supplier invoices.
- Contributing to continuous improvement and standardization of method, work processes and procedures.
- Submitting timely financial reporting to clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of commercial proposals to clients.
You should be commercially focussed and driven, possessing a good business acumen.
Individuals will benefit from a comprehensive benefits package which includes flexible working.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team