Management Accountant - VR/26030
Management Accountant required for a global leader in the supply of rental infrastructure. Holding responsibility for two entities within the group, you will ensure comprehensive and accurate preparation of management accounts.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant is responsible for:
- Timely and accurate preparing and submitting of Flash reporting.
- Preparing and submitting monthly management accounts, supporting balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Reviewing, analysing, interpreting monthly reporting submissions, including balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and commentary, and participation in monthly review calls.
- Assisting and reviewing in the preparation of quarterly internal Business Review presentations.
- Timely and accurate preparing and submitting of weekly accounts receivable trackers, Capex Tracker, cashflow forecast, including analysis, interpretation and communication.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual and quarterly statutory reporting requirements including liaison with the external audit team.
- Assisting in the preparation of tax compliance including liaison with external advisors.
- Reviewing process and controls and assisting in accounting systems and process improvements.
- Primary finance contact for Operations Teams.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team